Nelson County Arts Council (NCAC) believes there are people in the community would love to help with some of the ongoing needs as special events are continually being brought to the community.
We truly do appreciate everyone who has donated in the past whether it has been financial sponsors, volunteers, supply donors, etc. and we look forward to seeing even more people involved in the future.
Here are some areas where help is needed:
- Volunteers for Events: Door duty, ticket sales, concessions, sales, play designers and directors, lights and sound, hair stylists, bands, kids events, camp volunteers, haul out trash, floor cleaners, walking easels, help setup and take down events.
- Building Donations: More blown-in insulation, basement work, ongoing grounds upkeep, fuel, and maintenance.
- Printing and Advertising Donations: Each event needs programs, newspaper and radio ads, posters and online presence.
- Supplies: Furnace filters, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, mop heads, dish soap, coffee grounds, soda, bottled water, ice, wine, gaff tape, candy bars, popcorn kernels, popcorn boxes, rummage items, chalk, kids prizes, rubber gloves, etc..
- Sound for Events: Speakers, monitors, cords, mics, soundboard, stands, set up and run sound booth.
- Fine Arts Youth Camp: Fuel for bus drivers, donations for T-shirts, bug spray, band aids, paint of all kinds, bar bakers, volunteers and servers, art teachers and aids, setup and cleanup, trash bags, paper towels, hand sanitizer, paper cups, Taco in the bag groceries.
NCAC is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization.