Download: PDAS Call for Entry 2016
(for artists and art vendors, art vendors please bring your tax ID# with you)
Food Vendors email: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 22 Artist Reception
13 exclusive collectors 6PM
Artists/General Public with tickets (MUST have a ticket) in at 7PM (no earlier).
Artist who have entered in show receive FREE entry with one guest!
Tickets go on sale June 1st (on and after only)
Call Susan at (701) 797-7053 $20/Member $25/Non-Member
If you are a collector and would like to attend, contact 701-296-4410 (please leave a message!) or email at email@example.com. Entry for purchasers is 6PM Must be one of the 13 to have 6PM entry.
FYI: Around the same time every year!
Eligibility: All Artists Age 18 and older. All work must be for sale and original.
See/Download form above (available soon).
Pekin Days Art Show if vast approaching. You still have a few days to get your forms in! Artist Reception tickets can be bought through Sue Olson at 701-676-2725 or 701-797-7053. If you are interested in being a purchaser (an exclusive to purchase art) please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• June 22 – Artist Reception – Exclusive 13 purchasers 6PM, Artists and General Public 7PM (General Public MUST acquire tickets) Call Susan for tickets June 1st and after, 701-797-7053.
• June 25 – Art vendors in park and music in the park with Lossie May Combo at 1-2pm and Mud Buckets at 2:30-3:30pm
– Pekin Community Center Lunch 11am-1pm
– Sidewalk Chalk Art Competition 12-2pm All ages welcome.
Divisions: Ages 6-12 Free, 13-17 $3, and 18+ $3
Registration is in front of the Pekin Auditorium from 11:30-Noon
Judging at 2PM Ribbons for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. T-shirt and chalk to participants. Contact Becky Goetz 701-320-7496
– Buy your BBQ dinner at the hall, sit down and join us for Garrison Keillor’s retirement and the “A Prairie Home Companion” season finale with a live video stream of the show from 5-7pm in the Fire Hall.
– During the weekend there will be glass blowing with Jon Offutt of Fargo, ND and pottery demo with Guillermo Guardia of Grand Forks, ND.
• June 26th – Art vendors in park and music in the park with December’s Child 1-2pm and Sneaky Wild Oats from 2:30-3:30pm (time subject to change)
– Legion Breakfast 8am-11am
Nelson County Arts Council
PO Box 83
Pekin, North Dakota, 58361
* There is no drop-off for PDAS as artists are responsible for their own insurance on works.