Artist at the City Plaza display case in Devils Lake: Virginia Salzsieder
Download Membership Form
(Memberships help fund Nelson County Arts Council)
Raffle Ticket Fund Raiser Contact NCAC or one of the board members for tickets (Available November 2018). Winners posted on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ncacpekin/
• March 19th – Winter Art Auction. Artists have already started donated works!
Donated artworks are auctioned off and proceeds go to the August Fine Art Youth Camp in Stump Lake. Artists March 13th pieces are due. 10am-7pm. Sponsored by Farmers & Merchants Bank of ND (Tolna).
• April 3rd-8th – Student Art Show. Entry Form available soon. Grades 7-12
• April 22 - Krista Ulrich of Fargo ND presents
Family Tree Birthstone Necklace Workshop
When: April 22, 2-4pm
Where: NCAC Auditorium, Pekin, ND
Cost: $40 Nonrefundable. ALL supplies included.
Sign up by April 15.
Send to: NCAC at PO Box 83, Pekin, ND 58361- Make check out to Krista Ulrich
Age 10 years old and up. Under 14 must be supervised by an adult.
• May 13 & 14 – Rummage Sale - Auditorium
• Artist Reception June 21st Must be an entered artist or ticket holder for event.
• June 24 – 5K Color Run – June 24th at 10am See details at:
** Print and fill out this form: NCAC 5K COLOR RUN FORM **
$15 before June 2 (receive kit), $20 after June 2nd (no kit)
• June 24-25 – Vendors & Music in Park along with other activities for kids. As well as Pekin Days events. Also Art Show in auditorium is a must see for North Dakota!!!
• July 31 – August 5 – Fine Arts Youth Camp Grades 3-12
• Oct. 22 – Annual Meeting and Volunteer Gala
• November – Dinner Theater (Corresponding with schools)
• November – Veterans Art Exhibit (Tentatively 9, 10, 11)
It is always possible a date could change, so please check back now and then.
If you would like to sponsor an event we would love that and we will give you credit for doing so.
Contact NCAC at 701-296-4410 (leave a message) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like any building it’s in need of repairs. We refinished our back shed! Thank you all for your help, but we still need some funds to help cover cost. We also need to work on insulating basement floors and add blow-in insulation to ceiling plus move thermastat to heat addition only to help lower cost.
If you would like your donation to go to a particular area please earmark it (this is completely separate from specific fund raisers, such as for youth camps etc.). Please earmark it when donating. We look forward to exciting things happening in the near future. Thank you.
~ Thank you to many that have donated to help keep things running.
Sunshine Memorial Hospitality Home
Nelson County Arts Council would like to help support the Sunshine Hospitality Home for Grand Forks. Our goal is $500 (pledged) or more for the Art and Music Room. Our name will be placed on the outside of it. There will be further opportunities as well for artists etc. down the road. Make check out to NCAC earmarked “Sunshine” in turn one check will be made out to Sunshine. This is what NCAC as their part for the “Art & Music” Room, you can do this separate from NCAC.
For more info see: www.SunshineMemorial.org